The Duke of Hamilton Logo

History

A lovingly restored local British pub in London Back in 1846 The Clifton started life as a hunting lodge before becoming a pub. It’s been a thriving part of the local community ever since, even playing host to royalty – King Edward VII was known to use the rooms above the pub for his affairs with beautiful women. In 2018 The Clifton was bought and restored by local brothers, Ben and Ed, and their childhood friend Adam. Together they transformed it into a hub for local families and visitors alike, where delicious food and a welcoming smile is always guaranteed.